Adrian Cojocaru’s career spans over 25 years of various HR roles and reflects a diverse experience base acquired across various industries, geographies and organisational set-ups. Adrian was the Managing Director in charge of the Human Resources function at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in London and previously he held the position of Chief Human Resources Officer and a member of the Executive Committee at OC Oerlikon, a major Swiss global industrial group.
Use the links below to download a copy of our governance documents.
- Our Members and Trustees
- Our Executive
- Finance & Resources Committee members
- Audit & Risk Committee members
- Scheme of Delegation document
- Governance Statement
- Business & Pecuniary Interests and Appointment & Stepping-Down Dates
Terms of Reference
GFM Board Minutes
- Copies of previous GFM Board Meeting minutes are available on request by contacting the Clerk of the Governing Body, using the email address; email@example.com