Adrian Cojocaru’s career spans over 25 years of various HR roles and reflects a diverse experience base acquired across various industries, geographies and organisational set-ups. Adrian was the Managing Director in charge of the Human Resources function at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in London and previously he held the position of Chief Human Resources Officer and a member of the Executive Committee at OC Oerlikon, a major Swiss global industrial group.
Links to further information
- Members, Directors and Governors: Appointments and Pecuniary Interests (Including those who have stepped down within the past 12 months)
- GFM Board, Committees and Governing Bodies: Structure and Remit
- Primary LGC Terms of Reference
- Secondary LGC Terms of Reference
- SEN/Alternative Provision LGC Terms of Reference
- GFM Attendance Panel Aims and Protocol