We are seeking a specialist teacher of Food and Nutrition with experience of teaching at GCSE.
At Brune Park students study GCSE Food and Nutrition through the Welsh Exam Board WJEC.
For the right candidate there is also the opportunity to join our Middle Leadership Team as subject leader of Food. Applications for both classroom teacher and potential middle leader considered with details of experience to date.
If you possess the following qualities we would welcome an application from you;
- An in-depth knowledge and passion for their subject
• Endless enthusiasm and patience
• Good communicator
• An excellent practitioner, reflective and driven to improve
• A teacher who can inspire in others a love for their subject
• Driven to want to improve the quality of teaching across the school and in your subject
• Committed to supporting the development and improvement of others – teachers and pupils
What can we offer;
- A vibrant community where the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people is our driving force
• The opportunity to join dedicated teams, who deliver excellent support to our pupils to ensure positive outcomes in the classroom and wider community
• A commitment to everyone in the organisation having a passion for and love of learning and building in young people self-confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
• A firm commitment to on-going professional development and your well-being
• A range of leadership programmes and activities across the partnership of schools
• Membership of a vibrant MAT where different routes to leadership, career and development opportunities exist
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Membership of one of the UK’s largest public sector pension schemes
• Free access to a gym and swimming pool
Applications from suitably experienced professionals, NQTs and UQT with proven experience are most welcome.