Gosport & Fareham Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a Class Teacher to join a committed team at Rowner Junior School.
Rowner Junior School is a rapidly improving school striving to secure good outcomes for our whole community. Our school ethos is growing learners, growing leaders and growing citizens enabling pupils (and adults) to achieve, be successful as members of a community and be prepared for their next learning steps.
We are an inclusive school supporting pupils and their families to overcome any barriers to social and emotional development as well as barriers to academic learning. As an organisation we have adopted a growth mindset developing a culture of positive and resilient attitudes towards learning. We value the development of the ‘whole child’ and our curriculum provides opportunities to have a range of experiences and opportunities beyond the school day this includes participating in J Rock.
You will be:
- Experienced or newly qualified
- A superb classroom practitioner with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- Hard working and committed to ensuring excellent standards in progress and attainment
- A loyal, enthusiastic practitioner who shares our aspiration that every child achieves their potential
- Able to work honestly and openly in close partnership with all stakeholders
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who are proud of their school
- Commitment to your professional learning based on your career entry point
- Consideration to your well-being, including adherence to our Workload Charter
- A cohesive team, dedicated to delivering excellent outcomes for the children and themselves, who are supported by an active Primary Phase Committee with a clear vision for the future of the school
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Membership of one of the UK’s largest public sector pension schemes
- Free access to a gym and swimming pool
For all enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gosport & Fareham Multi Academy Trust is the first localised Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) established in Hampshire. Our MAT encompasses Bay House School & Sixth Form, Brune Park School, Gomer Junior School, Rowner Junior School and the LWS Academy.