Start date: Easter / ASAP on completion of safe recruitment checks
Hours: Full Time
Salary range: £28,100 to £43,951 qualified / £19,360 to £29,920 unqualified
Site(s): LWS Academy, Sarisbury Green, Southampton SO31 7NL
Closing date: 20/02/2003 12:00 am
LWS Academy is recruiting for a PE teacher. You will be an outstanding practitioner who has a positive disposition and is forward-thinking. You will work as a part of a large and successful team delivering PE across the curriculum. Energy, enthusiasm, positivity and a readiness to contribute to the full breadth of our provision are must-haves. You will be willing to go above and beyond for our students and community to support the trust’s vision in providing unique and equitable opportunities and experiences.
We would be interested in receiving applications from experienced, ECTs, UQT colleagues with proven experience, if you;
- Have a passion for every child achieving beyond what they might have thought possible
- Have a commitment to breaking down barriers to learning
- Are a highly effective communicator and a ‘people’ person
- Have a strong commitment to safeguarding
- Are sensitive to students’ needs
- Have a determination to secure positive progress and high aspirations for and with students
- Are committed to nurture a child’s happiness and enjoyment of school and life
- Are an enthusiastic individual with a good sense of humour
- Are a team player
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more and to arrange a visit, please contact 01489 582684 to arrange.
LWS is a specialist school for boys with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. Staff at LWS ensure that our core three values, Respectful, Responsible and Ready to Learn resonate throughout our school community to ensure successful outcomes for all.
Our aspirational curriculum allows our students to experience a mainstream academic experience whilst being supported by a highly skilled and supportive staff team as well as smaller class sizes to ensure academic and pastoral progress. We enable our students through their learning journey and are always prepared to support them through the consequences of actions and guide them toward being able to regulate themselves in preparation for the life journey ahead of them