We continually seek to grow our talent pool and recruit professionals across a range of teaching, support and leadership roles in the organisation. The GFM is an innovative, values-driven and outwarding-looking Multi-Academy Trust located in Gosport and Fareham. The Trust currently consists of five schools and almost 5,000 learners. For colleagues who wish, we can provide opportunities to work across multiple settings within our local Trust.
Key benefits of working with us
Professional development opportunities
- Regular training and access to a range of internal and external programmes tailored to your learning needs throughout your career
- Opportunities for career progression as we are willing and able to support moves from one academy to another
- A high commitment to personal development and growth;
- Ability to work across the age and ability range from Year 3 through to Upper Sixth
- A competitive salary for both teaching and non-teaching staff whereby pay progression is possible on an annual basis, following successful performance
- Access to a highly attractive pension plan
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Student Wellbeing support
- Free/discounted gym access
- Free car parking at every site
- On-site catering with great food, all reasonably priced for staff
- A career in an organisation that values individuality and diversity
We would be keen to talk to you, if you:
- Are dedicated to increasing the life opportunities of young people;
- Want to work in an organisation which values diversity, collaboration and innovation;
- Are seeking a new challenge in your career;
We welcome visits to our schools and would value an exploratory conversation with you if you are looking for the next step in your career and think you could make a difference in the GFM. If you would like to find out more about the GFM please contact us on 02932 616012 or email email@example.com
The GFM is an exciting new way of leading learning in a group of schools. The fundamental principle of our MAT is genuine collaborative approaches to education that impact across the age ranges. This philosophy is extended to the leadership of our school with headship colleagues pioneering initiatives in more than one school.
Teaching in Gosport and Fareham is special because of the young people in our community.
Graduate Tutor Vacancies
At the GFM, we are looking for enthusiastic and creative graduates or undergraduates in their third year of study, to join our team of tutoring specialists on a casual basis.