We work with the University of Chichester for our Assessment Only route to gain QTS. Prospective candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience work in a UQT (unqualified teacher) capacity.
There are clear criteria a candidate needs to have to complete the Assessment Only route, including a degree at Honours level and significant teaching experience.
- GCSEs in English, Maths and Science (Primary) – minimum grade C/4
- First degree to honours level – specific subject not required
- Teach across two consecutive age ranges
- Designate a specific subject for Secondary
- Teach in two schools prior to being assessed – 2 year minimum with at least 6 weeks in one school