Please click on the link below outlining information about national action from Head Teachers in regards to the WorthLess? Campaign. WorthLess? Campaign Information LetterRead more
The most outstanding individuals and institutions that the state and independent sectors have to offer have been recognised in the shortlist for the 2018 Tes Schools Awards. It’s been revealed that LWS Academy has been shortlisted for the Science, Technology and Engineering Teacher or Team of the Year award. Res editor Ann Mroz said: It is wonderful to see such innovativeRead more
Ex-Brune Park student, and talented Reading footballer, John Swift took some time out ahead of the Championship play-off final to came back to school and play some football with our students. John took two classes of mixed aged students, demonstrating different techniques and skills to help them be better footballers. Students came away enthused and inspiredRead more
- Consultation on 2020-21 Admission Arrangements
- ‘Amazing’ people recognised as popular EBP South awards return for 2018
- Children’s anti-bullying dance promotes diversity and difference
- Gosport students are shown the importance of science and technology at STEM day
- Have you ever considered a career in teaching?